Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a Month! Food Network contacted us!!

Sorry Ladies and Gents for the long absence of Tran Can Cook! After Dec 12. I (viet) went on a week vacation to Denver with Michelle and my son. Although we didn't get to go skiing, I still enjoyed the many beautiful sites of Denver.(Red Rock Amphitheater)








A week past by and its already 5 days till X-mas. I prepared Tyler Florence's Ultimate Bone-in Ribeye Roast, which is the ultimate crowd pleaser. I had to make one for her family and mines!










BAck to Tran Can Cook!  We probably had the best week yet. Food2.com, sister site of Food Network, contacted us and want our cooking show on their website! They want to have a series of us! We were on Cloud 9 that day! So now we are scrambling to get our website up before we give them the green light and also in process of getting our tshirts made. Their both going to be incredible!!







This is a bowl of Mi Quang which is probably one of my favorite Vietnamese noodle dishes. This is a sneak peak of whats to come with our new Banh Mi episode. We hit up several spots in Houston... its going to be an epic episode!!!

VT

No comments:

Post a Comment